This is not another gimmick or old fashioned ideas, but proven methods to genuinely sell your home fast. All those who have tried to sell their home soon learn it’s not always what you do but how you do it. It’s not very likely a buyer will walk through your door and say we buy Columbus houses and close quickly. So you will want to try many different techniques and being diligent at following up will get you results.
Let’s face it there are millions of houses for sale globally at any given time. So yours has to stand out among the crowd. But if you follow just a few simple techniques you will see results in no time flat. To be able to sell your home fast you need to keep the interest up once the inquiries start, also how much effort you are willing to put in.
Remember an agent has many homes up for sale with yours being only one of them, they only need to sell one house a week you need them to sell yours, and fast. So you must take action and be proactive with and participate in your own.
Both the inside & outside must be of the utmost priority. First impressions are the key to success. Here are some things you can to prepare:
- Remove all personal items, pet gear, any garden clutter or debris from view and put out of sight.
- Use fresh flowers or a big bowl of fruit to make the kitchen / lounge areas friendly and have that feel good atmosphere.
- Soft Music, wood stove burning (if it’s that time of year) making the environment one of warmth and homeliness.
- Bake fresh bread or other yummy treats and have coffee brewing. This will ensure wonderful feelings of comfort and bring people back to special times of their lives.
- Encourage prospect buyers to take a seat and enjoy a cup of coffee, it gives them a whole new perspective of the house. Plus give you or your realtor chance to chat about the house and its features.
To ensure you sell your home fast think of the home you would like to be in yourself. Have you made sure everything is just right? Ensure the whole experience is very positive and a personal one. First impressions are the key to success and will stick in the buyers mind. You should also advertise in multiple places including telling all friends and business associates – word of mouth goes a long way. Use real estate websites such as Trulia; it’s a global wealth of opportunity. Well placed ads in a few national newspapers, worded correctly are a powerful tool. To sell your home fast doesn’t have to be a hassle even in today’s sluggish market. If you are trying to sell your house fast and are in SoCal and would like a recommendation shoot me a message!